Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Please help me

Yesterday I got the mail from people function (HR) regarding the opening of the account. I am praying to GuruDheva and God that everything should go fine and i should get the visa stamping and i should travel safely. Tomorrow I am planning to leave to Denkanikotta. Madhan should allow me to go. I am praying to GuruDheva and God that no abstacle should come. I am praying him that i should send atleast 100000 Rs to India per month from there and my half of the loan amount should get cleared before I am coming to India.
GuruDheva and God please bless me and please be with me always and help me.
Please give me the permit visa. How many days i can wait please send me i am getting frustrated day by day.

No comments:

How to Get files from the directory - One more method

 import os import openpyxl # Specify the target folder folder_path = "C:/Your/Target/Folder"  # Replace with the actual path # Cre...